Search This Blog

Sunday, April 18, 2010

Snot-nosed Disease Carriers

Beware: those cute little cousins may have made my 6 month old giggle and smile, but they have brought a pox upon my house! Lola, The Daddy, and I have all come down with a burning throat, low grade fever, crusty eyes, and stuffy nose.  I think I have managed to not completely fail at motherhood in the past week but I definitely failed at laundry and general order and cleanliness (not to mention bloggerness.) Luckily for us, I picked up this sweet little gadget at the store a couple weeks ago. Turns out it was a wise impulse buy! This thermometer is a pacifier! It only cost about $10, and prevents me from having to stick something up my darlings bum when I'm just being paranoid.  I'll keep the rectal thermometer around to confirm but really glad I don't have to deal with snaps and diapers as frequently.


1 comment: