Search This Blog

Thursday, April 22, 2010

May's Angelfood is ready to order!

(EDITED: Angel Food Ministries is no longer in operation, if I find another service like this I will update!) 
 Don't forget your Angelfood this month! May's menu is open for orders now and my location has a deadline of May 13 for online ordering with a pick-up date of May 22nd. Not all locations have the same dates, but they are generally only a week apart so go to the website and find your location. The full menu is at the link above, but the signature box is below and is pretty exciting. The frozen lasagna is actually incredibly tasty and The Daddy's favorite, country fried steak, is on the list! As usual, I'll be posting a couple recipes a month based on the menu so check back frequently.



**Wondering how Angelfood works? Click here to read my explanation and please remember if you order Angelfood to list me in the referral box as oopsamommy@gmail.com. Working on a free box, which will really help the negative bank balance!

No comments:

Post a Comment