Search This Blog

Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Don't forget your sunscreen!

We were so excited by the beautiful day out that Lola, co-worker Sarah, and I went out for a long walk after lunch. Lola had a great time, charming all the passersby while peeking out from under her sunhat while perched in my sling. Unfortunately, I didn't think about her poor little chubby cheeks being exposed to sun, because when we got back to the office they had a touch of sunburn. So, terrified that I've exposed my baby to skin cancer I am now armed with information. Thank you internet! I will be marching out to the drug store tomorrow to get some good old-fashioned zinc oxide -the opaque white stuff you used to see on lifeguard's noses (whether in real life or on television.)I want to get her a little whistle and life preserver so she can play the part.

I suppose I should start wearing it myself, though I'll get the grown up chemical ridden version because I don't think I can pull off the lifeguard look.

No comments:

Post a Comment